At St Stephen’s, our aim is to provide a safe, friendly, family-focused environment. The following policies are in place in order to ensure that everyone enjoys their visit.
To maintain a family environment, St Stephen’s will not permit:
- Any actions that may be perceived as intimidating, for example the wearing of motorcycle helmets and hoods, or groups of youths (male or female) loitering either on The Street or the mezzanine level, or the surrounding footpaths and car park.
- Antisocial behaviour, including swearing, shouting or any behaviour that could be detrimental to a family environment.
- Pets on The Street and common areas, (with the exception of assistance dogs).
- Shirts and shoes not being worn, especially on The Street and within cafes and restaurants.
To ensure customers have a pleasant, unpressurised visit to St Stephen’s we do not allow the following:
- Leafleting, canvassing or the conducting of any interviews / surveys within The Street or Car Park – without prior permission of the Centre Management.
- Busking or unauthorised selling of goods on The Street or in the Car Park – without a pre-obtained St Stephen’s license.
To ensure the health and safety of our visitors the following are strictly prohibited:
- Smoking anywhere on the premises.
- Bicycles, rollerblading, micro-scooters and roller-skating on The Street. Running, climbing or sitting on any escalator, balustrade, barrier, fence or railing.
- Filming and photography without prior consent of the Centre Management (48 hours notice required).
The following legal condition must be adhered to:
- Alcohol is only to be consumed within premises that hold a relevant license. Customers must stay within the boundaries of the premises from which they have purchased their drink from.
NOTE: The Management reserves the right to issue an Exclusion Order against any person(s) it believes to have committed a criminal offence within St Stephen’s. The Police will always be notified of suspected criminal behaviour and the Management will provide its full support and co-operation in any prosecution
Please remember St Stephen’s reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove any person or persons from its property.